In every conversation we have with our kids, there are actually 3 separate conversations happening. No wonder there can be so much drama and misunderstanding.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Understand the 3 separate conversations we all have.
- Learn how we inadvertently use our conversations as evidence when we dig in our heels.
- Identify which conversation should get our attention and which ones shouldn’t.
- When apologizing can set us free vs. let them off the hook.
- How to drop the fight, even if the other person is still mad.