Fights with your teenager are just part of being in a family. But savvy parents know the best way to resolve them and grow stronger in the process.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM THIS EPISODE
- Avoid the 3 standard approaches many parents take that end up creating future problems.
- How to get yourself out of fight or flight mode so that you can talk more constructively.
- Why getting your way could be a bad thing.
- What to say to actually get your kids to listen to your point of view.
- How conflict creates opportunities that are so good you will almost (but not quite) look forward to it.